For the last hour I’ve been talking myself out of going for a 1mile run. If only I had this many excuses when I ran highschool cross county…oh wait, I did.
- I think I saw raindrops
- I washed my hair last night
- I think I’ll just eat a salad for dinner
- I can’t because then I’ll have to do my hair again-it’s on point right now
- my butt does look cute in my running shorts
- Is that CELLULITE?! I can’t go
- It’s too hot out
- It will definitely rain on me
- I don’t want to take my makeup off
- I really should go get a mani/pedi instead
- Or maybe go shopping!
- I know, I’ll get new work out clothes-not really, I need heels.
- I do look cute in this outfit though
- ok maybe I’ll pick up a cute guy on the way
- As he sees my dying while running…maybe he’ll save me ✌️
- Is it appropriate to smoke a cigarette while running?
- Got it- I’ll stop at the liquor store on the way back
- “Hey guys- I’m running to the liquor store”😎